sales force evaluation
vALUATING YOUR SALES FORCE (YOUR PEOPLE, IN THE CONTEXT OF YOUR SALES SYSTEMS, PROCESSES AND STRATEGIES) IS THE MOST POWERFUL AND COST-EFFECTIVE THING YOU CAN DO.
We expect our analysis to answer four critical questions:
- Why aren't we more effective?
- How much more effective can we be?
- What will it take to accomplish that?
- How long will it take to accomplish that?
HERE'S SOME OF WHAT ELSE YOU CAN LEARN FROM AN EVALUATION:
- How Does Sales Leadership Impact Our Sales Force?
- What Are Our Current Sales Capabilities?
- How Motivated Are Our Salespeople and How Are They Motivated?
- Why Aren't We Generating More New Business?
- Are We Reaching the Actual Decision Makers?
- Why Isn't Our Sales Cycle Shorter?
- Are We Selling Consultatively?
- Are We Selling on Price and Who Can Become a Value Seller?
- Is Our Value Proposition Consistent?
- Can We Close More Sales?
- Do Our Systems and Processes Support a High Performance Sales Organization?
- Are We Being Consistent with Our Sales Process?
- How Well Are Our Sales Leadership Strategies Aligned?
- Do We Need to Change Our Selection Criteria?
- Is Our Ramp-Up of New Salespeople Fast Enough?
- Can We Improve Our Pipeline and Forecasting Accuracy?
- Can We Improve Our Sales Culture?
- Who Can Become More Effective in Their Roles?
- What Are the Short-term Priorities for Accelerated Growth?